Own Your Own Pair Of Signed, Jedward JacketsLeave a comment
December 14, 2017 by julietannb
Have you ever wanted to own your own set of Jedward jackets? Well now you can! Pop star twins John and Edward Grimes have donated a set of their iconic gold jackets to be auctioned for charity.
The jackets, which are signed by the duo, will help to raise much needed funds for the Society of St Vincent De Paul , of which they are ambassadors.
Some exciting news!! We are auctioning @PlanetJedwardl signed Jedward X Factor Gold Snakeskin Pattern Jackets donated to SVP to raise much needed funds. Lined Black & Gold Snakeskin Pattern. Sold as a pair only! https://t.co/8XWEFbUpsM pic.twitter.com/W4dRfdsIj8
— SVP – Ireland (@SVP_Ireland) December 14, 2017
You can make your bids for this iconic piece of pop history Here
The bidding starts at £200 and closes on the 21st of December.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Category: Charity, music | Tags: auction, celebrities, charity, collectors items, donate, ebay, Ireland, irish, Jedward, pop icons, pop memorabilia, st Vincent De Paul, X Factor